Saturday 10 October 2009

Oh my Goodness and theres more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Well there were 2 parcels from the post office, and a little bag. On opening I found not 1, not 2, but 4 sets of witchy legs made by Marsha!!

2 sets are already decorated with witchy stripey tights, and 2 sets are undecorated for me to play with myself!!
Again Marsha thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!
I am going to make the legs into table legs for the Witches hat shop, and the other legs, I will decide upon a creation for them.

These are such a cool idea, Marsha is very clever and Im sure you will all agree very kind!
I am very motivated today by all my new minis. I have been having lots of ideas of things to make in the last few days, must be halloween fever hitting me. So hopefully I will have lots to post in the coming months .

Best go have a cuppa and admire all my goodies and think myself a very lucky lady!

And before you go check out the fab little book Nikki put together for me in her own time the other evening to give me a choice of books.......very Potteresque dont you think, quite spooky, we love it!!






5 comments:

Lori said...

I love the witch legs! They are going to make great table legs. The book is cool too! it almost looks like the forbidden forest.

julie campbell said...

Love the table legs idea LOL that will look so cool kate !
The book is just perfect and very spooky with those eyes looking at you !
julie
xxx

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

How cool :-)

KC-Design said...

I love your work ,what a wonderful blog you have. An Award is waiting on my blog for you.
Hugs from Karin

kibbygirl said...

I just stubbled on to your blog and I am glad I did.
Wow that book is awsome. Very cool. I hope you post pictures of the finished tables with the witch legs attached.
Check out my blog if you feel like it:

http://thefrugaldollhouseaddict.blogspot.com/

have a great weekend