Saturday 11 September 2010

Eva's Wonderful Dragon Miniatures!

Staying on the Dragon theme now

In the holidays I ordered 2 great miniatures from the lovely Eva
http://mini-escenas.blogspot.com/ for mine and Emily's projects and at last have the time to show them off to you all.

I was lucky enough to buy the dragon tail board and potion board from Eva's Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/evamini
before anyone else did and they came really quickly and we both love them, they are beautifully detailed .
Thankyou Eva for such treasures. We are proud to be able to have some of your creations in our projects and hope to come back for more soon !

Im trying to do as many posts as I can on my new minis as Lola is wanting me to help her out with photos etc so she can do her blog posts so watch out for Lolas blog soon too as she has some darling new minis too!

7 comments:

onbeingaminimum said...

More unique pieces Kate. I love the piece of dragon just casually draped. Very ghoulishly effective.

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

These are great Kate! Can't wait to see your completed projects!

Victoria ♥

Ascension said...

Unos trabajos preciosos de Eva!!!!
Seguro que los vas a disfrutar muchisimo.çbesitos ascension

Eva said...

I am happy that you like it. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. You are always welcomed :9

Unknown said...

¡Buenas compras! Van a quedar muy bien. Son unos kits estupendos.
Besos Clara

Wendie-kins said...

well..... I can tell Ive been immersed in the world of miniatures for too long when I see pics like these and my first thought is " oh that poor dragon"! then reality struck that no 'real' dragons were harmed in the making and then I realised how briliant they were LOL

Tallulah Belle said...

I've just been catching up and reading back....goodness me you have been on a spree haven't you.

You have got some wonderful new things xxx