Thursday 9 September 2010

Oh My Giddy Hare!!




With 1 more day this week of some peace and quiet, I can show you my 3rd parcel this week, and the latest in my miniatures that I am collecting for my 2 Alice projects.

Although progress on my actual decor for the Tea Party and Hatter hat room are slower than Id like, I have dressed several pieces for both projects which I will show next week.

I have though collected many minis both large and small for both projects and this is one of the bigger ones!!

I asked Jain of http://giddykippercharacters.blogspot.com/ for a Mad hare as her first Hare sold in seconds at KDF in May.

So here he is and just outstanding I think you will all agree!

Jain dressed him exactly as I asked her, with little stripy trousers, waistcoat and tie and a lovely grey textured jacket!

I will have him stood on a chair throwing a teapot I think, although Emily wants him holding a spoon in hand, she loves that part of the film where he just examines the cutlery saying 'SPOON!!!' in his crazy harebrained manner!!

I think he is very Burtonish, as is Dormouse, but with Jains Giddy twist and we all love him so very much and thank Jain for all her hard work and for getting her mojo back to finish him for me so quickly!!

He is residing in the Hat room at present keeping an eye on my table, hope he dosnt mess it up before I get chance to show you it !

So I now have 3 Alice dolls, which will be next on my list I wonder !

Coming up next, my fabulous new Alice in Wonderland Red Queen Hats , made by..........well, they could only be by one lady of course couldnt they!!! Please come back to see them!

11 comments:

Mags Cassidy said...

He is adorable.

Mags

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

He's wonderful, Kate!!!

xxoo

The Old Maid said...

Can't wait for the hats!:D The Hare is stunning!

Sheltiebud said...

oh my he is to die for

what a cutie

love
Gail

Josje said...

He is wonderful. Love his coat too.

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

Oh he is lovely :-)

Michelle said...

He's a amazing and I love how he is dressed! Jain's work never disappoints. ;o)) Another wonderful character for your collection.

I will email you later...my God Mother is staying with us at the moment.

Michelle xxxx

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Perfect!!! Love his ears.

Victoria ♥

onbeingaminimum said...

Oh Kate he is absolutely gorgeous! So tactile and cuddly while appropriately skittish.

Debbie said...

I want to give him a hug..Fabulous creation by Jain..xxx

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

He is just the cutest but you can see that kooky eye thing going on so he is a little crazy, though very loveable! Kate xxx