Thankyou to Marsha http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com/ ....again!!, this time for our wonderful Light Award.
The Rules of this Award are:-
1.-To complete the following phrase: I AM A LIGHT AND WANT TO ILLUMINATE...
2. - Link the blog from where the award came from and leave a message informing that person it has been received.
3.- Link and pass the award to five blogs that, in your opinion, are blogs of light.
So here goes, I AM A LIGHT AND WANT TO ILLUMINATE all the thousands of Cancer sufferers around the world, to give them health, hope and strength to cope . My Mum has only this week finished her Breast Cancer treatment and i have seen the changes this devastating disease can make in people and all around them and we all hope and pray that one day a cure will be found so quicker and more permanent cures are available.
I would like to pass this Light Award on to those that illuminate our lives on a regular basis by the joy of reading their blogs and being their friends.
1. To My Good friend Kat, http://katthehatlady.blogspot.com/who is herself a ray of sunshine , and even when she is herself poorly, is a great friend, always so helpful and happy, and goes out of her way to send me emails, links to things she thinks Id like and sends not only parcels of goodies for me but also our children to help them find their creative side and banish those boring Sundays ! Hope this Award lights up your Day Kat, your a true friend!
2. To Nikki, http://nikkinikkinikki72.blogspot.com/ A True inspiration to all of us Im sure, but for us, Nikki has always been not only one of the most helpful freinds we know but also, the biggest motivator ! Without her half of our existing projects would not be where they are. Nikki sends us links, emails and info even when she is at her most busy to try and help out what we are doing. She comes up with the best ideas and tips to spur us on. Her work is just incredible , her positive attitude in everything she makes is a delight. We always await her posts on her blogs, as they always brighten our days !
3. To Debbie, http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/ who simply could not have chosen a better name for her blog as she surely is an absolute Treasure! Another lovely friend who goes out of her way with.........well just about everyone!! Debbie is like everyones Big Sister, so freindly and helpful, and always more than happy to give out her tips and advice shes learnt along the way. We miss her when shes not in Blogland Daily and look forward to reading what shes been up to both in mini and family life.
4. To Ara, http://afminimansion.blogspot.com/ my Knight ( or Knightess!!!) in shining armour!!! Not saying why just yet but all we be clearer later on!! Ara's 2 blogs are a wonderful, facinating read and she is one of these clever talented ladies that I envy so! A great friend from over the seas, wish she lived just down the road so we could share our mini project ideas and have a good gossip over a cuppa!!! Ara's excitment and love of minis shines through in her projects and blogwriting!
5. To Julie at http://bellabelledolls.blogspot.com/ . Julie is such a lovely bright happy and kind lady who I hope to have the pleasure to meet in person one day when the children are older and i can get to shows!! Mind you Ill probably end up broke as Id end up wanting to buy all her stock of beautiful , magical dolls! Julie's dolls light up my houses, I never fussed over having a doll in my projects before until I discovered Julie's dolls and now Im hooked! Another blog I eagerly await posts from to see what she's been up to and admire with awe!!
Thanks to all the other wonderful blogs that we enjoy to read , you all illuminate and inspire us!!