Sunday 27 December 2009

My Beautiful Christmas Swap From Christel!











I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did, there were pressies everywhere and with 5 children opening their gifts it took up the whole living room and dining room and there were toys and wrapping everywhere !


I had some amazing miniature pressies, all of which I will be showing over the next few days, or maybe when the children go back to school next week and I have more time!!
But for starters I participated in the Christmas swap ran beautifully smoothly by the lovely Rosanna!

My gift was from the pretty Christel, I adore Christels miniatures so was so so happy to be recieving from her.

I think Christel must have been one, if not THE first to complete the Christmas gift and it has sat under the tree for far too long for my liking without me being able to open it!! But I was good and waited and opened it Christmas morning.

How exquisite is this Christmas cupcake board! With detailed holly leaves, tiny cupcakes, icing tube and mixture. I love it, thankyou so much Christel, it is just perfect. And also here is the cutest snowman, isnt he adorable!

Beautifully wrapped as always from Christel with a bag of delicious sweeties in pretty pastel colours. Such a treat for me!!

So a huge Hug to Christel and also to Roasanna for organising such a well run swap!!
I made my swap for Jill and hope she recieved it and liked it?
Here is a mini silver and pink Christmas tree as Jills house is pink! Full of pink candy canes and sweeties.
Then I made a plate of cookies for Santa with cookie recipie, a stack of cookies, and several Christmas cookbooks.
My favourite was the Christmas Carol open book, I really enjoyed making this, it looked very Christmassy.


Hope you got it all Jill, and all had a fantastic Christmas everyone.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooooh the Christmas swap goodies are wonderful! What wonders you have received, I love everything!

Can't wait to see what mini goodies you received for Christmas. I received quite few made by Lory or 64nt. :o)

We have a houseful later today- 12 coming for food and family games! lol

Have a truly great New Year to you and your family!!
Michelle xxx

Christel said...

Dear Kate
You are so fabulous in all ways:) Thank you so much for the nice comments about my swap. I am so glad I got to send to you as you are so positive:) I love what you made too. The books looks so great and the candy three is very nice and creative:) I hope you have had a good and safe holiday. Better go back to the turkey making..puh so many side dishes. Lots of Christmas hugs from me:)

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Lucky you having Christel as your swap partner!! What a fab swap you received!

I love your silver tree adorned with candy, darling!!

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!!

((Hugs))

julie campbell said...

what wonderful swaps ! I love all of it, you must have had so much fun opening your pressies :0)
So glad you had a lovely xmas, we did too but I must admit, my mini time started today and I am just loving finding time to work on my own miniatures. Hope you get time to work on yours too :0)
julie xxxx

Donna Hager said...

These gifts are beautiful. What a wonderful gift from Christel....Christmas cupcakes!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

THe Christmas swap gift you recieved from Christel is stunning!
The gift you sent is equally beautiful!
Mercedes