Saturday 21 March 2009

'Announcing Witchy Hollow's New Spring Collection


My Witch's Shop 'Witchy Hollow' has some new hats for it's Spring Collection.

These beautiful Hats by Kat Hazelton are absolutly gorgeous, have to be for the Good witches that come shopping!As always they get better and better, these are now my new favourites!

Come Spring the shop will get a Window make over, so these 3 new hats and broom will be in the window display and I have also bought 3 wonderful undecorated hats for the children to decorate in the Easter Holidays looming up soon!
Those will go inside on the display shelves.

Thankyou Kat for yet more amazing hats, and for my parcel of goodies that Kat so kindly always provides. She has made me a crate of eggs, and 2 pretty in Pink jars for my Good Witch shelves.
I will have fun today rearranging the shop :-)

6 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Too cool! Lucky you!!! I have an award for you over on my blog! :) Mini hugs, Marsha

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Thankyou Marsha, what a lovely surprise. I'll have a good look round as to the blogs i can award this too, and a think of my 7 loves and post asap !! xxxx

MiniKat said...

What sweet hats! So happy for spring!

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

They all look lovely. The shelves in your earlier post are also great!

Unknown said...

Oh, what pretty hats! Makes me want to be a witch just to wear one! What fun it must be to own a witch hat shop!

Unknown said...

I love those wee hats, and the tiny witches broom....how amazingly cute!!!!!

Aelwyn
aelwynshalloween.blogspot.com