Saturday 14 March 2009

FAB BLOG AWARD


Ok here goes, thankyou so much to Debbie from http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/for this award. WOW we woke up this morning ( far too early, woken by our youngest '6 oclock Lacey' I hasten to add!!) to find 2 awards so feel very privaledged thankyou. This is a great award as we wernt sure if we would get the hang of blogging but we are enjoying it immensly and the friends we are making so thankyou, it means a lot. The only thing I am unsure of is can I award it back to the person that nominated us as Debbie your blog is soo brill! I guess not so ill try and choose ones not chosen already by Debbie .....ooo confused! here goes! And sorry if Im doing it wrong.
To these fantastic bloggers and great people




and last but by no means least

Love all your blogs!

Now 5 addiciton, easy, We have so many!
1. EACH OTHER!, I know I know , its sickly sweet, but John and I are the best of friends as well as husband and wife, we make a great team, hardly ever argue, have the same tastes, likes and dislikes and are each others soul mates and true loves. It took us a long time to find each other but now we'll never let the other go!

2. OUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, our 3 little tikes Lola, Reilly and Lacey, and our other 4, Rhiannon, Rebecca, Emily and Jake. We are lucky to have the most wonderful, funny, happy content children that we love with all our hearts and wish we could have around us all the time, we even hate them going to school!

3. OUR MINIATURES, Im sure youve guessed we are only ever so slightly obssessed! With over 12 houses/ shops on the go, and the childrens houses too, you could call it a slight addiciton!!

4. Has to Be CHOCOLATE!!! it cheers us up when down, warms us up when cold, fills us up when empty, and is just the sweetest addiction at all times of the day! And the present fav has got to be Fruit and Nut Toblerone if you havnt tried it, dont know what your missing :-)

5. HARRY POTTER More me than John but he is a fan. Im totally obsessed, want to live in a world like that, and am stil waiting for my Letter to fly to me for my start at Hogwarts!!!!!


Phew think thats it. Ill be back later with my sisterhood award nominees, that took alot out of my poor laptop , especially when the battery died halfway thorugh and i thought id lost the lot id written!!

THANKS AGAIN!! John and Kate xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Judy C said...

I have been trying to find the wizarding world since the first Harry Potter book came out. You find it, please let me know. And congrats on your award.

Creager Studios said...

Congrats on your Fabulous Award...well deserved. Thank You for Awarding back to us...

As for being obsessed with and finding and living in the Wizarding World...ME TOO!!!!! A year or so ago an article was written on our Potter and Mini Halloween Pieces for a Miniature Magazine... they asked us our Dreams and wishes...Richard and I did not hesitate for a second...we both chimed in with... "To be Full Time Students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry"... and I'll be darned...she put that as the last line in the article....
We meant it too!!!...lol

Jodi

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Judy and Jodi, I know, how sad am I , Just wish it was all for real! My stepdaughter tells me they are planning a Harry Potter theme park in orlando, lucky you being in the US, Id want to live there though!
http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

Just imagine walking around Hogsmeade.....out of the way kids, Im there first !!!!
Next best thing to it for real, but ill still sit by my window waiting for my owl to come and wishing!!!!!
LOL Kate and John xxxx

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Thank you so much for the award ! And congratulations back for your recieved awards ! You deserve it, your Blog is so amazing and interesting. Love all your stuff !!!