Ok here goes, thankyou so much to Debbie from http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/for this award. WOW we woke up this morning ( far too early, woken by our youngest '6 oclock Lacey' I hasten to add!!) to find 2 awards so feel very privaledged thankyou. This is a great award as we wernt sure if we would get the hang of blogging but we are enjoying it immensly and the friends we are making so thankyou, it means a lot. The only thing I am unsure of is can I award it back to the person that nominated us as Debbie your blog is soo brill! I guess not so ill try and choose ones not chosen already by Debbie .....ooo confused! here goes! And sorry if Im doing it wrong.
To these fantastic bloggers and great people
and last but by no means least
Love all your blogs!
Now 5 addiciton, easy, We have so many!
1. EACH OTHER!, I know I know , its sickly sweet, but John and I are the best of friends as well as husband and wife, we make a great team, hardly ever argue, have the same tastes, likes and dislikes and are each others soul mates and true loves. It took us a long time to find each other but now we'll never let the other go!
2. OUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, our 3 little tikes Lola, Reilly and Lacey, and our other 4, Rhiannon, Rebecca, Emily and Jake. We are lucky to have the most wonderful, funny, happy content children that we love with all our hearts and wish we could have around us all the time, we even hate them going to school!
3. OUR MINIATURES, Im sure youve guessed we are only ever so slightly obssessed! With over 12 houses/ shops on the go, and the childrens houses too, you could call it a slight addiciton!!
4. Has to Be CHOCOLATE!!! it cheers us up when down, warms us up when cold, fills us up when empty, and is just the sweetest addiction at all times of the day! And the present fav has got to be Fruit and Nut Toblerone if you havnt tried it, dont know what your missing :-)
5. HARRY POTTER More me than John but he is a fan. Im totally obsessed, want to live in a world like that, and am stil waiting for my Letter to fly to me for my start at Hogwarts!!!!!
Phew think thats it. Ill be back later with my sisterhood award nominees, that took alot out of my poor laptop , especially when the battery died halfway thorugh and i thought id lost the lot id written!!
THANKS AGAIN!! John and Kate xxxxxxxx